Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh By The Way, New Blog


After a long period of inactivity, punctuated by moments of self-loathing and doubt, I'm back in the writing game. I could give you a number of reasons, but lets just go with mindless self-importance and the deluded notion that people care about what I have to say. Because I'm awesome, and that's that.

If you've read thus far, you'll notice the shiny new black layout and the tone of the material having a nod towards politics. Unfortunately that was my first of many posts, and I aim to go in one solid direction: Humor.

I'm going back to my roots on this one. Humorist writing, much like plumbing, is my shit without the lame allegory. So allow me to formally introduce you to my new page. You're introduced, you can exchange names and numbers. Maybe take my page out for a lovely evening. But be warned, this page doesn't give it up on the first night; no swing-leg.

Enjoy, and share. In fact just share...

No comments:

Post a Comment